Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Monday

Oh hey..today we were back at the school after a weekend. We started our morning off with laying some pavers down. Just like every other day so far, it started raining so we just hung out for a little while we ate lunch and the kids were in class. While we ate a little boy named Moosa came and sat on my lap and hugged me for probably 30 minutes and now he’s my little buddy. After that, we went into classes and did our lessons that we had “prepared” back home, but really most of us just winged it and improvised. It actually went really well and I learned that I think I want to be a teacher after years of my parents telling me I should and me always saying no. So congrats mom and dad, you were right. Other than that we are still all healthy and happy and having and good time. -Sarah Oberst 

No comments:

Post a Comment