Thursday, June 26, 2014

Home Safe And Sound

Team made it home safe and sound today. It was an amazing trip that can't be summed up with words. We did our best to share our days, but there is no way a blog can share it all. Our Travels to Fiji hopefully changed some lives, both here in the states as well as in Fiji. Thank you to the parents for going on this ride with us. It was an adventure that we will never forget.

I want to take the time to say thank you to the kids. They created a family bond that can never be broken, rolled with the punches, and created an extremely successful trip. I would take them anywhere with me at anytime.

The second thank you goes out to my co-leaders. Janelle and Leslie, thank you for your tireless work day after day. You make these trips successful and amazing. Thank you for your hearts and work year after year. I love leading with you. You pour into our team, and create a dynamic that can't be replaced. You guys amaze me year after year.

Hope your kids have enough energy to share their hearts with you.

Grace and Peace,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment