Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday

so yesterday was filled with so many fun activities. We woke up early and went to church for 3 hours. It was so amazing to see God working in another country and to see how everyone was worshipping. None of them were afraid to sing at the top of their lungs. I shared my testimony yesterday and was insanely scared because I was worried that no one would relate but afterwards I had people come up and thank me for sharing and how impactful it was. We then went to pastor johns house for lunch and the variety food was AMAZING! We then went to the most beautiful park and got to play soccer with all of the boys and we played other games like No Didi, volleyball, monkey in the middle, lions and deer. After we went back to the hotel got some McDonalds, shared some devotions, and prepared for teaching the kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment