Saturday, February 18, 2017

Shopping Day / Dance Part

Yesterday was a full day.  The first real event was the boys being late for breakfast.  This meant that I was super tired in the morning because Joey woke me up without warning and I fell out of my bed.  After our breakfast (which was quite good) we hopped in the Grace Home van and drove to the market place to do our shopping.  I enjoyed bartering with the shop owners and picked out some cool gifts and other things for myself.  After the market, we headed to Grace Home for the first time.  As we walked in, we were showered with flowers and the kids sang a song to us.  It was a unique and beautiful moment.  We proceeded to meet all the kids, and play a variety of different games with them, like ninja and the ABC game. We left Grace Home after a couple of hours of hanging out with the kids, and went straight to our friend Vikram's house for some great homemade Indian cuisine and a dance party that made our school dances look silly.  Today, our group got just a taste of the wonderful experiences that lay ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment