Monday, February 20, 2017

First Day of Work

Today's word was bold and I think our our group did just that. After eating breakfast we went off to Grace Home for the day. Once there we got straight to teaching. Today I taught middles with Sami. The first three classes of the day I taught a lesson on primary, secondary, and complementary colors. I was surprised how fun and exciting it was to teach the kids. They were so excited to learn and hangout with us. At the end of three classes we had a tea break and got to try Pastor John's chai tea while preparing for the next three classes. Sami than taught a lesson on similes and metaphors before lunch. Next we preformed three VBS skits and led the kids in the worship song My Lighthouse. We ended our time at Grace Home today by having time to time to play with the boys and girls. I learned while I may have been a good teacher I do not have a future in jump roping. I can not wait to see what God has for me these next days and to be bold in all I do by stepping out in faith.

- Gemma Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment