Monday, February 17, 2020

Sunday Church Day

Walking into church Sunday morning was a completely different experience than what church is like back home. Everyone was dancing and singing and the pastor would share short messages with other testimonies from different people intertwined. I learned that there are so many ways to worship beyond our everyday routines.
-Grace Cleveland

Church was a truly unique blend of free worship of the lord and a practice of dedication. It was a celebration of Jesus and a  community bonding experience. I loved the freedom to dance as my expression of my love for Christ. I especially loved getting to dance with the kids from Nation Changers and share our faith together. We really are visitors in their community and they have been so welcoming.

-Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment